Thursday, February 16, 2012

They're Here!

They're here! The window decals came in the mail today! This is going to hopefully be one of our biggest fundraisers-- so please consider partnering with us. I put one the van to show all of you how it looks and what the average size of the decals are.  Oh and yes, because I really like the message. :)
If you order one I will include directions to make sure you apply it right.  When I first got them, I began peeling the wrong side and wondered why it wouldn't work.  I even called the company.
Finally a light bulb when off in my head and I figured it out.

Please check these out!   Please order one!  Please help spread the word. Please help us reach our goal of raising $1000 towards our two little boys adoption.
Only $20!
 There are four designs to choose from.  
If you would like to purchase one of these window decals which are approximately 9 in X 6 in. please email me at thereed8@yahoo.com telling me which one you would like to order.  Since I have them in hand, I will mail them out as soon as you order them.
Other ways you can help-- repost or link this on your blog, Facebook, etc.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So far five people have bought a decal, and I put one on the van.  I pre-purchased eighty decals.
That means only 74 more to sell!


A.
B.


C.


D.



4 comments:

  1. They are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    How do we order one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful! I wish I still had a window on my office door. My children would be mortified to have one on the car. They have no issues with calling themselves "orphans" around home, but want to present as "regular" kids. I don't know how you get your teens to be so willing to be in the limelight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Good luck with your fund raiser. I love seeing you getting closer to raising the money for your boys. Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.