Friday, January 13, 2012

We're Finished For Today

The kids ran a mile this morning.  Okay, it was actually less than a mile, but half of it was uphill-- so I counted it as long enough.  I jogged and walked half of what they did, which I am pleased with.  The kids are reading Cheaper By the Dozen and as we went over the questions, it was nice to see that the Dad did some crazy things just like me! 

We just got finished with homeschooling for today.... and it is the beginning of a 3 day weekend.  I'm looking forward to it.

My Mom brought some lemons so the girls are making two lemon merigue pies.  Yum!

4 comments:

  1. The 'new' Cheaper by the Dozen movie-turned-book, or the old version book? We own the old, original Cheaper by the Dozen movie, and it's quite fun to watch every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Christine!!! Have a great weekend and enjoy those pies!

    Love,
    Allison
    www.togiveafutureandahope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!I have read cheaper by the dozen to my children. And my older children read it by themselves. It could be a tear jerker in some parts of the book.Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the second person who has mentioned that book today~ I think I'm going to have to read it ~ I love, love, love the movie!!
    Well done to your kiddos for their run & uphill definitely counts for more!
    Have fun
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.