Saturday, January 7, 2012

To Galina, From Jonathan

Dear Galina,

I know that I only been with you for one year but I still love you so much.  I also know that your my sister and I love that.  The number one favorit thing about you is that you don't bug as much and the second thing is that your sometimes willy nice and I like that.  But the frist thing I hate about you is nothing and that is true willy.  You are my second favorit sister but that is better then last.  But just rerember that I will always love you.

Love,
Jonathan


This letter was written to Galina for her one year anniversary with us.  It is written exactly how Jonathan wrote it.  Isn't it sweet?  This is just one example of why John and I enjoy parenting so much. :)

15 comments:

  1. I have read for years and don't comment - but this time I couldn't resist! I just had a legitimate belly laugh over here. How cute! How comforting to know that second place is better than last! It willy is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of Dennis
    http://video.answers.com/teebas-burn-survivor-story-516961743

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my heart.....this kind of stuff makes all the hard days of parenting worth it. So glad Galina is a part of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just love how chldren can bond when placed in the home that is so right for them. I have seen Galina grow so much in your home. Without the first family not bringing her out of east europe you would never have a great daughter and Jonathan a kind and loving sister.May God continue to bless both families. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.my. That is precious! I love the honesty of children. That is one of the sweetest letters. I bet Galina will treasure it.

    Love,
    Allison
    www.togiveafutureandahope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a willy sweet letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww. what a good heart he has.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Your Kid's letters. Remember, when Jonny wrote "I love Jesus" ? Soo precious!

    Do You know, that a new family commited to adopt Valentin - boy with CP stuck in the "lying room"? Their new blog is here :
    http://headoptedusfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't help but wonder - who is "first favorite"?

    Did you ask them all to welcome her, or was it his idea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very sweet, made me chuckle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, that is just adorable!! Of course it left me wondering who was his first favorite sister. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such love and honesty, how refreshing :oD

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are raising such wonderful kids in such a love-filled family! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so sweet and so special! :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.