Saturday, December 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM

William's birthday began this morning with a gift from Grandpa and Grandma.
After having some of William's favorite foods for diner-- fried potatoes, pizza, and string cheese--we sang happy birthday.
I told William we would even sing it in his new language "the version" but he said that it was okay to sing it the regular way.  (Wait till you see the boys speaking "the version" which is a cross between static and Donald Duck)
Happy 12th birthday!
William is so easy to please!  He absolutely loves Butter Fingers so we got him four!
Plus twelve dollars!
William used to love Funyuns but I guess not anymore, so I traded him a can of Pringles!
William loves Star Wars Legos-- he's putting them together right now!
Annalyn took a lot of time to make William this card.
I told him, "It's a keeper."
Caleb served up cake.
William building his Lego ship.
William-- I don't know what we would do without you.  We love you very much!  Happy birthday son!

6 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried the butter finger cake? It is absolutely to die for!

    Happy Birthday William :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday William! I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday William!!!!
    I love you Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your William :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My son loved the lego theme design toys when he was younger.Happy birthday William Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.