Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cookie Time

It is sort of tradition around here.  We bake cookies during Christmas break.
Then we decorate them.
I made the frosting because it just tastes better.
As soon as Alex was done decorating his cookie he asked if he could eat it!
Same with Dennis!
The older kids have a few friends over.  I smiled when I saw the kids hanging out.
I quickly grabbed my camera.
I am enjoying the teen years despite the occasional lip I get from them.
Earlier in the day just Caleb and I went out to run a few errands.  I had the pleasure of taking him Christmas shopping for a certain someone special.  I enjoyed it very much.
It is moments like these that make parenting totally worth it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Long time lurker coming out to comment. Looks like you all had fun.

    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Come over to my blog to read what's involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the last comment. Merry Christmas to your entire family! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made sugar cookies yesterday, too. What's Christmas without some yummy homemade baked goods?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dough is chillin in the fridge. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi We bought a new oven waiting to try out making cookies in the new oven Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.