Friday, November 25, 2011

Meet Tamara

Tamara is a sweet, intelligent little girl who needs a forever family. She was born September 21, 2007 with Crouzon Syndrome. She is very physically able and is a favorite in the orphanage. She is described as an affectionate and helpful girl. She is facing transfer to the institution soon.
I had the pleasure of first laying eyes on Tamara when she was just a little baby back in June 2008.  We were at her orphanage to adopt Dennis.  She was so sweet and adorable bouncing in her little exersaucer. At that time I was told that she had not been on the database long enough to be eligible for adoption-- but that has since changed.  Tamara looking cuter than ever, is able to be adopted.  Up until now she has been in a wonderful baby house-- but that is all about to change.
If she is not adopted soon, she will be transferred to the institution, the same place Alex and Dennis would have gone.  An orphanage is no place for a child to grow up, let alone the harsh conditions of an Eastern European Institution. 
I'm sure she would be a sweet and precious addition to any family-- might that family be yours?
Little by little her grant is growing making her adoption more affordable for her future adoptive family.
Might you be able to donate a few dollars towards her adoption fund during this Christmas season as a show of support for this little girl?
You can donate through Reece's Rainbow-- and guess what?  All contributions are tax deductible.
Imagine the Christmas blessing this little girl would have knowing that her future family is commited to bringing her home!

6 comments:

  1. Could you send me more information? I'm an adoptive mom of 3 (2 from foster care and 1 from Ethiopia) and 3 bio children. We are interested in expanding our family. My blog is http://bringinghomejude.blogspot.com My email address is bart.brandi@mchsi.com If you choose to publish this comment, please remove my email :) Thanks! Brandi C

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I only wish we were in a position to adopt again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a young girl I was introduced to my cousin's neighbor who had very wide set eyes like this. She was a beautiful girl inside and out. I hope little Tamara finds her forever home and someone to see past her differences and into her heart. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little girl has been on my mind often since you posted. I've been praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted you to know that I have posted about Tamara and linked to your post. (My blog is loveslightwings.blogspot.com) It is so precious to see photos of Tamara as she grows up! I remember when she first appeared on RR.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.