Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Someone's Five!

That's right!  Our littlest boy isn't so little anymore.  Sniff. Sniff.
Dennis turned five years old today!
 What a cause for celebration!
It seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating his 2nd birthday!  Boy has he blossomed!
His teacher gave him a card and a cool calculator.  He came home squealing with delight!

After dinner we sang happy birthday.  Rachel decorated his cake.
No words needed. :)
Dennis was cute reading his homemade birthday cards.
"Happy birthday Dennis!  I love you!" he read.
Julia immediately began building the car garage that Dennis got.  It was so complicated that she called for back-up.
Happy birthday sweet boy! We all love, love, love, love, love you!  
Yes we do! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you haven't read, I am in the running for a spot in the top 25 big family blogs contest that is going on right now.  I can sure use your votes.  According to the number of hits Smiles and Trials gets each day less than 10% of you are voting.  Please, I need your help friends.   
I don't want to have to beg.  Well... okay.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Take a minute to vote for Smiles and Trials.  No registering... only takes a second of  your time. You can do it from every computer in your home! :)

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dennis! It seems like yesterday you were bringing him home! P.S. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you! Happy Birthday, Dennis!! We can't believe you are 5!! You're a star!!

    Love,
    Adrienne and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. Looks like he had a fun party. :-)

    His eye looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Dennis! Our Michael turned 5 exactly one week ago today. I often wonder if you guys new each other in the orphanage. I would LOVE for you two to meet up again one day and reconnect. BIG hugs for a BIG boy on your special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dennis looks great! He doesn't look like a preschooler any more. His eye looks wonderful. Happy birthday, sweet boy!

    I vote every morning. I hope that others will vote, too! Help Christine win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted again! Seems like you are RIGHT BEHIND Bakers Dozen!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS....He has come so far and I can see that not only have you given him so much but he has given so much to your family....
    HUgs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Dennis!!! YOu are growing from a beautiful baby boy into a very handsome young man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaPpY BiRtHdAy. I've been following your blog longer than I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th Birthday Dennis!!! It has been such a blessing to watch you bring Dennis home and then watch him grow and THRIVE!! He stole my heart long ago:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine,
    He looks amazing!!!!! What a sweet, sweet boy. Wish I could meet your family some day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to such a handsome boy!

    I voted. I'll try to vote daily for you. Good luck!! I love your blog, so I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Dennis!!! i love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Dennis! I'm voting every day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Dennis!! What a sweetie - so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.