Friday, September 30, 2011

All About Jonny

Jonathan won a Character Award at school today! 
This is what his teacher had to say about him.
"Jonathan has been such a great addition to our school and class.  He is not only an excellent student but an outstanding citizen.  His willingness to help others and his kind and caring ways are an asset to our class.  Thank you for bringing your smile and great attitude to school with you everyday."
Jonny told me that when he was standing up on stage, his legs were shaking because he was nervous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's what I have to say about Jonny.

Jonny can't help but bring a smile to your face.
He is cute and sweet like that.
He is full of energy-- as much as a tornado at times!
Jonny loves pizza and hamburgers and chicken nuggets galore.
He is not afraid to ask questions or tell it like he sees it.
He is very friendly and outgoing.
Currently he loves to draw names in 3D.
If he could he would still sleep with us
but he doesn't because he is a big boy now!
Jonny doesn't like to do chores--
he groans and moans till it gets him in trouble...
sometimes.
But every once in a while he'll surprise you
and do something big like mow the lawn.
That's because he enjoys it.
My sweet and cuddly boy is editing this as I write it.
If he had his way-- sweet and cuddly would be replaced with cool and awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Voting every day. Oh and I have Firefox and Internet Explorer on my laptop, and it lets me vote from both of them each day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and vote every day, sometimes on multiple computers. I generally don't comment because I'm not sure what to say, I can't exactly relate to having kids ;) But in any case, thank you for blogging, I really enjoy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog I too have a large family and blog. Our blogs are: www.feedingnineonadime.blogspot.comwww.zkids.blogspot.com
    www.mun-emakingblogs.blogspot.com
    www.ourbodieshistemple.blogspot.com

    I am going to link to your blog for the zkids blog and I hope you will link to one of ours. God bless your big beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.