Monday, August 29, 2011

A Dennis Update and Blog Posts Worth Noting

Praise the Lord that Dennis is home and doing so well! I mean-- so well that it hardly seems like he had surgery. The doctors and nurses who cared for him today were so awesome that he was sweetly staring at me when I came into see him after his surgery. He has paper tape instead of plastic tape so he is not even trying to itch his face. I think this alone has already made his experience so much better. Yay! Today is also Caleb's birthday! Dennis thought it would be cool to get pictures of them looking like super heroes.

Since I don't have alot of time to blog today, I thought I would share a few posts that I read recently.

Reasons to Homeschool According to a School Teacher

One Need

Newborn Domestic Available Adoption-- Only 4k in fees

Feel free to share any posts that you found worth noting.  Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Praising the Lord for this good news! So thankful for good healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis is such a trooper!!! I am so glad things went well and he is home. Love the super hero pictures. Great idea, Dennis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis seems to really be thriving in your family! It makes one feel so joyful to see children brought from the brink and have their lives redeemed. Thank you, God for every step this little boy makes toward a bright future and thank you too for his loving parents and siblings. May they be abundantly blessed!
    Tharen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Dennis is a real cutie. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine- I can't recall what Dennis had done this time? Can you remind us? Thanks!

    ps- you're my favorite "read" on the web!!

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.