Friday, July 1, 2011

Pink Owl Bag

I can't believe I finished another owl bag today!  I stayed up till 1am. blanket stitching every single one of the leaves as to keep me motivated to keep pressing forward in the morning.  I'm glad I did because I finally figured out my groove-- and I must say that I rejoiced... enjoyed.. and... worked my little heart out!

 Colossians 3:23-24
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

I am still fundraising for River of Joy's love offering for their next building project, and since the other raffle that I am doing is not going very well, my prayer is that these owl bags will be more successful.

The starting bid is $30.  Please leave a comment, and please remember that the money is going to a great cause-- helping orphans in Ukraine through River of  Joy's ministry.  The bidding will end July 3 at 8pm PST.  Thank you ahead of time!

6 comments:

  1. I will happily start the bidding at $35!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks wonderful!

    Monica
    www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag and the colors, and what a wonderful cause! I would like to place a bid of $40.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to those who have bid! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.