Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hope Its Over Soon

I spoke way too soon. Julia and Dennis may be better, but we are battling a raging vomit river. Could not be worse. Having three kids vomit back and forth like frogs croaking leaves you feeling so helpless, at one point all I could do was laugh.

Right now seven kids are in my room taking turns being sick. I feel so bad for them.

Why do I even blog? I feel like our house is a three ring circus right now.

I am tired.

I am so appreciative of Rachel and Julia who are helping out with rinsing buckets.

Back to the bucket brigade.

10 comments:

  1. oooh that's bad... I'll pray for you guys! I hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankfully these viruses dont last forever. In the midst of it every second feels like forever. SO sorry for yall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the best way to start summer vacation. . .I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this! You all are in my prayers for improved health soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear. I recall a stomach virus like that at a family reunion. Bad memories... You do best to find the humor and refuse to let it get you down. I hope it's over soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids have no resistance built up yet and get sick so easy. They will take turns pass it back and forth. I feel for you. I can remember my mom taking care of the six of us. With you I can only imagine. Cheers for Julia and Rachel.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying everyone is all better soon! Also praying you will have strength through this "trial" and that you will remain healthy so that you can care for those who aren't. Get better soon everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh! so so sorry to hear this...usually these are just 24 hour things....but with 15 children....yeah...we all need to pray! Lysol might not hurt either? (sigh) sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH dear..hope everyone is better soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! This bug that is going around is awful and the coughing last a long time. I took my children to the doctor. The doctor even ordered chest x rays. But the chest x rays came back normal. Get well soon, Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.