Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wow oh Wow!

Adam passed his driver's test today! Our oldest child can now drive all by himself! I am proud, I am happy.... I am nervous. But today, I am choosing to thank God for my amazing son who is driving himself and his brother to school tomorrow. Oh wait, as Adam was reading this he told me that he preferred Friday to be his first day.

Glad to see I am not the only one that is a bit nervous. He is such a responsible boy that he offered to pay his first month of insurance with his birthday money.

6 comments:

  1. Yay Adam!

    Christine, when my 1st son drove away for the first time alone I cried my eyes out. LOL! What an exciting day Friday will be for Adam! I'll be thinking of you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Adam!

    How exciting for you Christine! Hope you enjoy your new chauffeur!
    Have a great day
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Adam!

    I know I'm going to have a hard time with this milestone and I've got 9 years to go. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic News!!! Congrats Adam! I remember how exciting that first 'alone' drive was for me, and now as a mom I know exactly how it felt for my mother watching me go.
    Just remember that as nervous & excited you are, times that by like 50and thats how your parents are feeling. They were there to watch you take your first steps and now you're driving away. Happy, sad, proud, nervous, in denial, walking into the house to look at your baby pictures kind of feeling.
    We are all proud of you and can't wait to hear how your friday goes!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Adam! You seem like such a nice young man. I pray that God will bless you beyond your wildest dreams - not just with driving either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Your life just got easier. He can now do small errands for you that will free you up to do more with other members of your family.Go Adam go.Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.