Monday, December 27, 2010

It Came!


The second box for the trampoline came today and I didn't even know until the kids were begging me to let them put it together. Within three hours it was up and the kids have been using it nonstop. As I type they are out there with flash lights jumping their little hearts out.

William even snuck in the house to make popcorn! What a party-- now they are begging to sleep outside.

P.S. The hill that you see in the background is the hill that John and the kids climbed and called me from so that I could go in our backyard and watch them wave to us.

4 comments:

  1. I must have missed the post about Galina. Who is she? How long will she be with your family?

    My kids love our trampoline and three of my kids have slept on it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tramps are so FUN! We had lots of "Sleep-on-overs" on them when we were kids! But they can get COLD! Make sure the sleeping bags are warm :)
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I got one for my kids!!! It seemed like a good idea but now I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of assembling it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.