Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Evil Pig

Sometimes a tune will pop into your head when you are in a goofy mood.
It doesn't take long before your own lyrics make the song come alive.
Most times, the lyrics won't even make sense, but they will be so catchy that before long everyone is singing it.
Trust me, I am a master at making up songs that make absolutely no sense-- and it takes months for me to get them out of my head-- but by that time they are stuck in someone else's head.
I guess William inherited this gene from me, because he makes up even more nonsensical songs.
Let me introduce you to Evil Pig.

Tap your feet as you begin the singing.

TTTT TTTT T
(sounds like t-t-t-t t-t-t-t t) (like tick minus the ick)
The evil pig, the evil pig, the evil pig
Chust chor chee chee
Evil Pig
Oink oink oink oink (pause) OINK
Paul bulshoi Paul bulshoi niet foofee niet foofee
Niet molinkey niet molinkey
Evil pig

10 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I like the Evil Pig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the Russian! :)

    --kipihent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that pig looks really....Evil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make up silly songs too... the one that has caught on lately is our song about how Hobby Lobby emails me two coupons every Sunday, even though they're closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I had to sing it to myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It popped up that you have a new posting - The Toaster Story. When I click on it, The Evil Pig keeps coming up.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.