Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eleven Years Old Today

Happy birthday William! What a handsome young man you are growing up to be. Lately I have noticed you trying to act more mature. I loved your response when you reminded me that it was because of our last devotional when I asked if you could try and not have everything be a joke. Thank you for all that you are!

Dad and William posed for this photo right before we headed out to dinner.

We decided to be adventurous and try a new "hole in the wall" restaurant not too far from where we live. The place served pizza and Chinese-- which made us wonder. Rachel thought it was the coolest thing-- I was hoping that they at least served up a decent pizza.

Turns out the food was pretty good and decently priced with us walking out the door paying only 70 bucks including the tip. Not bad for a party of 16.

In addition to the cupcakes we made, the owner brought out a plate of donuts that were left over from the morning. Yes this place serves just about everything!

William got a couple of computer games, a controller, a Lego set, pencils, a can of tennis balls, a big Hershey kiss, and a ripstick scooter from Grandma and Grandpa. I guess you can say he got a little of everything!


William we hope you had a wonderful day! We love you lots! Hint, hint, eating chocolate with a loved one is better than eating it alone.

7 comments:

  1. Just looking at his profile you can see he has grown up so much! I know he will be an amazing young man one day! Happy Birthday William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday William! Sure sounds like you had a great time! Honestly From the pics you've posted recently Christine I've noticed a difference in him too. ( and for se reason also Caleb and Sveta) ??? Not sure why, they just seem like they are getting older and more mature I guess. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to William, looks like he had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun.... I guess trying new places is one advantage of moving.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.