Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They Got Talent!

Kids are so full of life! They can passionately sing and dance their little hearts out-- and make you smile even when you don't feel like it.

In this video montage you can get a quick glimpse at each of the kids' personalities. Dennis is so passionate about his singing but his sore mouth makes it difficult. Anastasia is quite the dancer and singer as she rocks out to Justin Bieber. Paul is very serious, William gets caught bugging on tape, Sveta slaps her turkey baster, Alex shows off his newest head flipping dance moves, and Anna sings word for word her favorite song. This video makes me smile.

11 comments:

  1. Anastasia is definitely a Russian girl! I've never seen such uninhibited singing and dancing as I have seen there. I love it! I hope she doesn't become self-conscious as all of mine have, to my sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. Your children are so sweet. Isn't being a mother the best thing in the world?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Paul looked very focused. He must be learning to read from the screen. You go, boy! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Simply beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me smile... thanks for sharing. I love the baster microphones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kids are just amaizing !!!
    looked like so much fun :D
    I wish I could dance like that and just have fun :)
    Sorry I haven't wrote ina while... Busy with school, ROTC, and swimming... The college courses keep me on my feet :) I hope your not too stressed about the homeschooling and the move... wish you the best with everything and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Loved watching Alex singing and dancing around with his tiny little crutches. What a blessed mama you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That made me smile this a.m. and I needed it....: ) Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your large family! Thanks for stopping in and commenting on my blog. I saved your blog and will checking in to see what adventures you all are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. anastasia has natural dancing ability you must get her into dance lessons.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.