Thursday, September 23, 2010

Those Blueberry Muffins Will Have to Wait

William is growing up so fast and I am amazed how much he reminds me of Adam in this picture.

Dennis is active and wild and animated and crazy all rolled into one Tornado of a child! Here he is practicing standing on his head on the tile-- No No Dennis go do that on the carpet.

The kids got out the Halloween costumes already and boy has Paul enjoyed dressing up. One day he was Hulk-- today he was Batman!

Alex and Julia seem to have a bond that goes back to those first few weeks in Ukraine together.

Here he is watching her play a game.
P.S. Today I had jury duty. It was the first time I actually went to the courthouse for a summons. It was interesting to say the least-- but I'm glad I don't have to worry about it for at least another year.
P.S.S. I bought buttermilk and frozen blueberries to make homemade muffins for the kids' breakfast tomorrow morning. My plan was to make them tonight so they could heat them in the morning alongside fresh fruit and yogurt. Plans changed. Oh well, Saturday is a good day for blueberry muffins too!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. . . .Blueberry muffins. . .I almost always make those for Sunday morning breakfast--a quick, really yummy treat as we dash to be on time for church! Enjoy yours on Saturday!! : )

    PS Your children all look so happy and healthy all the time. It's obvious you're doing it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry muffins sound awesome! :) Great photos of the kids, we always love to see them. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Paul as Batman is so cute!

    Blueberry muffins are great any day of the week! Maybe I'll make some tomorrow, too.

    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday is a great day for blueberry muffins!! Or any day, for that matter:-)

    Dennis just continues to crack me up. He just has something about him that just draws you in. I think you probably know that;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blueberry muffins..but rarely make them homemade..I do make a good banana muffin though.
    ....
    when are you moving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think William looks a lot like Dennis in the first picture...or maybe it's the other way around. It always surprises me when adopted children look so much like their families.

    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been starting to look at the Halloween costumes too. For the last 2 years Oksana has been a Princess in the same outfit. Now shes wants to be something else but all the stores here have are not something I would deem appropriate for anyone to wear. :) "Green Bolt Fairy Witch" wearing what looks like half of a dress is not my idea of childhood dressup attire. Why can't they make nice costumes these days? I like the pic of Paul in his Batman suit BTW.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.