Sunday, January 18, 2009

A HomeTown Birthday!

Happy Birthday Annalyn! When we asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday she shouted, "Go to HomeTown Buffet as a family for dinner!"

So that is what we did!

Cousin Matt, Aunt Lisa, and Baboonya joined us.

Most of the kids cost $.65 times the number of years they are....... some rang up as adults------bottom line----- tonight I order you to EAT, EAT , EAT!

This is Annalyn's favorite place to eat, and we were so happy to take her there to celebrate her 11th birthday--- the third birthday we have been able to celebrate with her.

Annalyn had the honors of going and fixing her plate first.

Dennis couldn't wait for dessert! I think he is the only one who truly ate his money's worth!

Annalyn is the dessert master. She can sure make an awesome sundae!
We all ate till we were full!

No ice-cream for me----- I am a pudding type of girl! Anna brought me a bowl of tapioca and chocolate pudding.


My first cousin Matt-- who might as well be my brother because his Mother is my Dad's sister, and his father is my Mom's brother, took all of these wonderful pictures.

I managed to take this one of him and William. Did I mention that he gave me his old camera----- which is the best camera I have probably ever had! You better believe that I am excited!

I couldn't shovel it in fast enough for Dennis, so I jokingly tried to give him his biggest bite ever! Take a look at Adam, as if he is coaching Dennis on what to do.


Annalyn got some wonderful and thoughtful presents. She also raked in the cash--- a whopping $40! I told her now she can take us all out next weekend!


What beautiful shoes for a beautiful girl!


Sveta gave her a very special journal because we all know that Annalyn loves to write.
Adam gave Annalyn the surprise of her life by giving her a brotherly kiss on the cheek. You should have been there!


We all had a great time!

When it was time to leave, Baboonya got out quarters and let all of the kids buy something from the machines. What a special treat---- something I am sure they will remember forever!





32 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Annalyn!! Looks like a great time by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Annalyn. I think everyone enjoyed the night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Annalyn! What a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Annalyn! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Annalyn! It looks like ya'll had a great time! My hubby likes to eat at Country Buffet - like Hometown Buffet and he can eat a great value there! It looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Annalyn! It looks like such a fun time eating out with your family!

    Some of these pictures made me laugh, especially the one of Dennis taking a BIG bite and Adam with his mouth wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Annalyn! May God grant you a great year as an 11 year old and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great birthday dinner! Happy Birthday, Annalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that sounds like a Fun birthday!
    Happy Birthday Annalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Annalynn!! Looks like you had a good birthday dinner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Annalyn. It looks like a great time together. Nothing beats being with family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Annalyn! It looks like you guys had an awesome meal! That ice cream looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to Annalyn
    Looks so fun!!
    Now i'm hungry
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Annalyn!

    is there any month of the year that you dont have a birthday in it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Annalyn! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. FUN!!! I used to love going to Hometown! Whenever I wanted a salad, we would go there for the salad bar. Then, I would always end with hot bread pudding with vanilla ice cream. I think the HB in Merced closed a few years ago though...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Annalyn!!! Such a sweet young lady. Oh, and the kiss from Adam!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun time ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Annalyn! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday sweet niece! We love and miss you very much! Wish we could have joined you on your special day :-) Big hugs from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday Annalyn!! Looks like you all had a great dinner out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fun! We all loved looking at the celebration you had!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Annalyn!

    You should see how much my husband eats when we go to Home Town Buffet... He eats enough for the entire family! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Reading your blog makes me remember why I miss California. :-)

    Happy belated birthday, Annalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have double cousins too? My friends all thought it was weird that my mom's sister married my dad's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy belated birthday to a beautiful young lady, inside and out!

    It looks like you had a very special evening.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read somewhere that double cousins are genetically like half siblings! I know that was random :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.