Friday, June 1, 2007

No poothtase!

With so many kids, you better believe I'm all about tooth care. Every night I re-brush my three youngest boys teeth after they do it themselves first. William could never stand toothpaste (sensory issues) and his younger brothers followed suit. Every time I tell them it is time to brush their teeth Jonny comes running in, screaming, "No poothtase! No poothtase!" It is just so darn cute!

I would love to write more -----so much is going on in our house, but us girls are about to go to my Mom's house for dinner. I promise to write more very soon. I just wanted to share that Julia's teacher called today to tell me she will be receiving the Husky of the Year award for her whole class. I'm so proud of her! But shhhhhhhhhh, it's supposed to be a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.