Monday, June 4, 2007

Baptized!

Annalyn was baptized yesterday, June 3, 2007! It was an awesome moment that will forever change her life. Praise God! To learn more about our church visit http://www.reedleyfbc.com/.

Today we watched Julia receive not one but two awards --- one in scholastics and one as Husky (student) of the year in her class. Go Julia!

This Friday is Sveta's 10th birthday! It is pretty much all she can talk about. She's hoping to get a cute, pink pair of skates -----not in-line but the old-fashioned skates like I had growing up. She wore them last time we went roller-skating and had a much easier and enjoyable time.

The last day of school for my kids is this Thursday. They can't wait and frankly neither can I!
We are going to the beach next week for a whole week! One day we are going to visit the San Diego Zoo. I've never been there, but I hear it is BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.