Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Starting the day off right

Up down. Good bad. Happy sad. Fun miserable. Peaceful arguing. Funny how I can control how our mornings will be. Amazing how I can help set the tone for the whole day. It just all depends on whether or not I remember to wake up with God. Thankfully I am learning this and remembering to do this. Whenever I remember to say good morning to my Lord and invite him to spend the day with my family things run so much smoother for us.

Thankfully, I remembered to this morning.

Swim Season has offically begun.

Yesterday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for swimming and barbecued hamburgers. Boy, does Grandpa make the best! The pool is supposedly up to 87 degrees but I am not ready to test the water yet. My kids on the other hand can't seem to get enough. Maybe this weekend I'll take my first dip of the year. John is already teaching Jonny to swim and I expect he will be official by the end of summer. Go Jonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.