Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day - Belated

I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Maybe some of you woke up to sweet, little kisses planted on your cheeks, or breakfast in bed disguised as overflowing bowls of cereal. Maybe some of you were presented with flowers and a nice card. Or some of you may have got really lucky and actually got out of cooking a meal and went out to a restaurant instead. No matter how you celebrated this Mother's Day, I just want you all to know that you are valued and appreciated by your children and by God, even if you didn't feel like it. Have a wonderful week!

I would love to write more today, but I have to sort through clothes instead. We have been blessed with five or six families giving us hand-me-downs and now I have clothes coming out of my ears. Literally, I have them in piles going up the stairs. This has been a growing problem for months now, and the clothes just won't stay in the closets anymore. The girls keep going through them (afterall isn't that what you do with hand-me-downs) and now that the clothes have gotten loose, they are roaming everywhere.

Thankfully, I am able to pass the extras down to other families or take them down to our local church donation store. They never go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.