Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too! Over the holidays I was asked such a neat question, in fact my whole family heard it in church one Sunday, that I wanted to share it with you. It made for some wonderful conversations in our house. Since it is actually Jesus' birthday we celebrate each year, "What are you going to get Him for his birthday?" My four year old said, "A wace car!" Oops, I mean race car. We haven't addressed R's in speech yet.

Anyways, I wanted to apologize for not writing sooner. I know it is the same song and dance with me, but again my hope is to get better at keeping my blog more updated.
The kids are about to walk into the door (every Wednesday is an early release day) and then homework will begin, so I gotta go for now.

1 comment:

  1. Every year we make Jesus a birthday cake and that's what we eat for breakfast on Christmas...that is after we sing Him happy birthday!

    My mom takes red and green Jello when it's still liquid and uses a syringe to squirt it into the cake so it's "all Christmas-y!"

    Oh, and we never write "x-mas" either. We write t-mas - t looks like a cross = Christ =)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.