Tuesday, August 8, 2006

It's Flowbee Time

I know it has been a long time since my last entry, but hopefully once school starts I will find more time to post. The countdown has officially started and only eight more days till the kids go back to school.
Adam got his haircut last week and yesterday I did all of the girls and William. There is this amazing thing called the Flowbee and I cannot recommend it enough. It has saved us hundreds of dollars in the last seven years because I use it to cut all of the boys hair including my husbands. It hooks up to the vacuum cleaner so there is absolutely no hair mess. Oh how I remember (in the old days) the first time I cut my son Caleb's hair with scissors. He was so scared that the only way I could get him to stop crying was by handing him a lollipop. Well, for any of you that don't know, hair and candy do not mix. Wish I would have known that as I cleaned up the hair and lollipop mess all over his face. It did result in an adorable picture though.
Well anyways, yesterday was the first time I tried cutting the girls hair with it, and boy it's just not the same. Let's just say that from now on I will stick to cutting only the boys hair with it. Oh well, it will grow back.
Caleb is getting braces tomorrow. My first child to get them because he has a cross bite. He is excited but I keep telling him that they will probably hurt him for awhile until he gets used to them. "You better get used to puree," I tease him with the wink of an eye. His reply, "You better stock up on ice-cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.